Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just do yo thang honey!

Last night as I was doing Michael's laundry, he started singing "Ain't No Other Man" by Christina Aguilera. I was busy trying to match socks (that boy is particular about his socks) so I didn't catch what he was singing at first and then he started getting louder. And then, well then he started dancing. He eventually ended up mooning me on the "with ya bad ass" line and I remembered why I love him. NOT because he showed me his tush but because he is such a goob and is happy and in love. I lost sight of all that while missing him, I had completely talked myself out of one of my best relationships so far because I was being selfish and immature. Awesome that this all came from an Xtina song, right? My brother would be so proud.




So in honor of my favorite man...

Ain't no other man, can stand up next to you. Ain't no other man on the planet does what you do(what you do).You're the kinda guy, a girl finds in a blue moon. You got soul, you got class.You got style with your bad ass - oh yeah! Ain't no other man its true - all right -Ain't no other man but you.



p.s.

how's that for Debbie Downer?


No comments: