Monday, September 28, 2009

October

October will be here in a few days which means the following to my life....
1.I can finally finish and put out all the Halloween crafts Bug and I have been working on
2.Sawyer will be 1 (on the 15th) !!!
3.A lot will change for me and my family financially but I don't want to think about any of that right now
4.Me and Bug will celebrate our first Halloween!
5.CAT COSTUMES! (Don't worry, we already bought two!)

I can't believe a year has gone by since Sawyer came into this world. I didn't know I could love another human being as much as I love that little dude. He is the best thing to happen to our family in a very long time, he makes everything seem better.

Babies have magical powers and all that sort of thing. I don't know whether you know that, I mean do you know that? I've been watching Christine Ebersole videos, can you tell?

Go watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgOQZpMD0fE

No comments: