Monday, July 28, 2008

i am an agent of chaos

so my last post was all a farse. I not only got to see my favorite band of all time but I enjoyed somewhere between 5 and 7 free cocktails, I lost count after 4. I am not blaming the alcohol for my lack of shoes during Coheed's performance but it does help. I ended up sustaining quite a few serious injuries, and I will post pictures of my poor feet later. The night ended up being a huge success, even with all the drama. I am almost positive I gave myself whiplash from my serious headbanging. Claudio played with his teeth and I thought I was going to die, literally. It was quite a night, complete with my ex boyfriend getting real handsy and another boy I dated once trying to kiss me while he was too drunk to walk, wow. I will write more about the rest of my amazing weekend later.

No comments: