Thursday, July 24, 2008

off da deep end




why am I such a sucker for fantasy? First Twilight, now Batman? I need help.




I have been reading up on all the history behind the latest Batman film and have fallen into the bat trap, get it? Don't judge my attempts at finding humor in my obsession. I teetering on a fence between sanity and fandom for both Twilight and Batman. Well, let's be honest I have gone over the deep end with Batman but I still have a thread to hold onto when it comes to the vampires. I am sure I can kiss all that goodbye once the new book comes out, Heaven help us all.

in other news I am quite excited for this weekends festivities...
Friday:I will be attending Coheed and Cambria's poolside concert at the HardRock Hotel, it is also an open bar which could be dangerous.
Saturday: Spending time with mi mama and then family BBQ! My favorite! AND THEN the best part of all, EDDIE IZZARD. My dreams are finally coming true!
Sunday: Church with mom and relaxing

No comments: