Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy as a Format song...

I am happy. I am so damn happy right now. I had a good day yesterday, a very good day and night actually. I saw that man that drives me WILD and my friends who make me laugh till I am just about to pee my pants. I used to be afraid of happiness like this, I was always waiting for it to end and sometimes I can still hear those pessimistic thoughts trying raise their voice and throw me off but I tell them to "SHHHH" and keep going on about my day. Sometimes I think I should be sad, I shouldn't be enjoying life so much with all the negative things taking place around me but I can't it. I just have to focus on all the positive. I am in love and happy and surrounded by amazing people. Have you met my friends? Have you seen the way Mr. Wild can make me squeal like a little girl? (I swear he is gonna make me pee all over his very nice bedding one of these days if he keeps up with all the tickle fights. Yes, I said tickle fights. We are idiots sometimes) Have you seen his dimples? Don't even get me started on those damn dimples. Have I told you about my nephew and his feet? His perfect baby feet? I know my parents are driving me crazy and I am never ever home and I am probably just avoiding the inevitable but at least I am happy, at least I am being smart and safe and still getting up every morning and going to work and paying my bills and living and laughing the entire time, is that so wrong?
p.s.
I stole that picture from my new obsession...
shutup. shutyourmouth.

No comments: