Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ive had my say

First of all, no one is arguing he should win because he is dead, he should win because his performance was worthy of an award. I can see where it is kind of silly to give a dead person an award...BUT I feel that where credit is due, it should be given and I am sorry a DOUCHE BAG like Dane Cook could never even come close to the amazing performance Heath Ledger gave. I think people(yourself included) just don't want to admit that Heath beat Jack out of the water and played the Joker as the character should be played, or that his death really is a great loss for Hollywood. AND ONE MORE THING, I just want you to stop and think about his very young daughter who will know him as well as you do because she will only ever have his movies just like his fans, just stop and consider how much it will mean to people like her and his family to know their son and father got the recognition he deserved.


This was my argument to a girl who said Dane Cook could have done a better job than heath ledger and that he didnt deserve to win just because he was dead.



In lighter news...
I had very pretty but droppy sunflowers delivered to me at work today from my parents, just cause they love me and are proud of me, I am spoiled.

No comments: