Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Debbie Downer...(wamp wamp wamp)

I still have not uploaded the pictures from...
a.Christmas
b.New Years
c.Michaels birthday..

I am a slacker.

It is rainy today just like yesterday, it is awesome. I am a fan of rainy days, a big one. In my office we have big big windows so right now I am looking at out the district, the mountains and of course the dark clouds. Can you guess where I work? Like you don't already know? I can also see the top of a coworkers head, I don't mind though.


This post had no point, oh well. It is all hoops*.

What else can I tell you? I've been sad lately but that's not fun news. Michael went to San Diego. A movie I was disappointed in one a golden globe, another one I hadnt heard of did too but it's not playing here so I can't say whether I am disappointed or not. I am on the verge of buying a new cell phone, new plan, new everything. I colored my hair but its faded and sad and I think a little green on the ends, that's all I have to say about that.

I got nothing else and this post sucks because it is...
a.boring
b.picture-less
c.depressing?


it's still all hoops*, right?




*-inside joke between the only other person to read this and myself.

No comments: