Saturday, January 2, 2010

No room in there for knowledge

I have lyrics running through my head tonight, and movies, all these movie quotes..

to start..

"Could we fix you if you broke? And is your punch line just a joke?" ....."I know that it's complicated but I'm a loser in love so baby raise a glass to mend all the broken hearts of all my wrecked up friends"

or...

"With the right paint, The right shades, The right frames, This could really work..."

and...

"I love that when I breathe you in you smell like cake batter. And I love that you have this insane way of talking in circles that makes perfect sense. "

this too...
"When was the last time you were decently kissed? I mean, truly, truly, good and kissed?"

"Oh come on. Oh, there he goes off to his room to write that hit song "Alone in my principles."


what are you thinking about?

No comments: