Friday, January 1, 2010

Top 9 of 2009 (not in order)

Top 9 Highs:
9. Sawyers 1st birthday
8. Going to Oregon
7. Moving out
6. Getting my 3rd tattoo
5. All the long nights of laughing and drinking
4. Disneyland on for my birthday
3. My rings/ Michaels ring
2. Spending time with my family and friends
1. Staying with and being so madly in love with Michael



Top 9 Songs:
9. Back to Oregon- Broadway Calls
8. I Know- Dear and The Headlights
7. Convinced I'm Wrong- Polar Bear Club
6. Happiness By The Kilowatt- City and Colour
5. Manhattan- Kings of Leon
4. One Love- Justin Bieber
3. Revelations End- Sicocis
2. Bad Romance- Lady Gaga
1. Sex On Fire-Kings of Leon



Top 9 Movies:
9. Star Trek
8. Up
7. Terminator Salvation
6. Angels and Demons
5. Paranormal Activity
4. Nine
3. The Hangover
2. Julie and Julia
1. District 9


Top 9 places we ate:
9. Raising Canes
8. At Home
7. Grand Lux Cafe
6. Carluccio's
5. Yardhouse
4. Napoli's
3. Lucielles
2. Full Sail Brewery
1. Red Robin


Top 5 Lows:
5. Losing my job
4. Michael losing his job the same day I lost mine
3. Any and all drama and/or stress
2. Moving out and losing my cat
1. My dad being sick

Happy New Year

No comments: