Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Can I cry on your shoulder?



I am sad, very heavy boots today. I just put on my "bad day, bad day, bad day" playlist. Zach left today, we didn't really say goodbye which I think is better. He posted a bulletin on da-space that left me in tears at my desk. I have avoided dealing with the fact that he was leaving and being a douchebag about the whole process but I can't be angry anymore, Zach is an stoic creature and I have to love and respect him for it. I wish we would have sat down and had a sober conversation about this whole thing but that was never really our style. I miss him already, I wish Vegas was the place for him but I have to support him in whatever decision he makes. I am going to miss him a lot, a lot more than I think anyone expected. He was one of my best friends and my weekends will not feel the same for a long time.

No comments: