Monday, February 23, 2009

Not only is my boyfriend sweet, funny and handsome but he also has the hookup. His parents are both in the make up business. His dad does special effects type stuff, and his mom works on famous folks. She of course uses top of the line stuff so when she received an entire case of bedhead she decided to pass it along to me because "this is shit". I kept my cool, said thanks and had Michael put it in my car, when I drove away I squeeled with joy and as soon as I got home I tore through that thing taking everything my heart desired. And lemmetellya folks, today I looked good. His mom also gave me some clothes she didn't want and promised tons more. I still love Michael for Michael but all the perks that come along with being his "woman" are not bad, not bad at all.

In other news, this weekend was very fun. I am a big fan of rolling VIP in clubs, really and truly. I think my last drinking weekend for a while was a great success. I love my friends.


Oh and one more thing...



Did you see my boy win last night? Made my heart happy.
















p.s.
The kind of boyfriend that brings you a cherry coke slurpee with a white straw because you only like white straws along with a set of brand new bedhead makeup brushes in a fancy silver case and the repo soundtrack is the best kind of boyfriend for me.

No comments: