Wednesday, February 18, 2009

With this ring...

I have had weddings on the brain, but don't get any ideas kids. I am not thinking about myself, more so weddings in general. I guess the wedding planner dreams inside me will never die. My friend Loen finally reached out and walked across what I assumed was a burning bridge. She is getting married to her highschool sweetheart and I couldn't be more excited for her. did you know jcrew has wedding dresses? they remind me so much of sister lunn and i am almost positive she would wear one if she were getting married instead of serving a mission. i think my sister would have liked them as well. I can totally see her in this even though its strapless...
I love this one for a spring wedding..I think the flowers are so sweet and feminine.
They also have bridesmaid dresses like this one, which again I love for spring or summer. I think I might be in love with light chartreuse now, thanks a lot Jcrew! My skin can't handle yellow tones.
I can't wait to see the dress Loen picks out!

2 comments:

megan beals photography said...

ugh i wish i'd cared more about this kind of thing when i got hitched. oh well. i'll have a do over at the 25 year mark.

ernelizabeth said...

consider this my application for vow-renewal planner.