Thursday, February 26, 2009

Michael Pitt vs. Michael Wild

I found this via le love and i died just a little because anyone who knows me knows that that handsome blonde fellow shoving his tongue down that girls throat is my numero uno celeb crush. I even commented on le love which I never do, I said "Oh Michael, I have such a crush on you" and thats when it hit me....
I don't need you Michael Pitt!

I have a Michael of my very own
And not only is my Michael a smoking hot babe with long hair but he also looks pretty amazing in a cowboy shirt and he has DIMPS (!!!)

But keeping with lists, yes I giving that another shot. If I didn't have a Michael of my own, this is my list of celeb crushes. Enjoy!











1.Michael Pitt
He is intense, has big juicy lips and is kind of always a mess. He is also a very talented actor, always plays a cray-cray.





















2.Jake Gyllenhaal
He has dimps(!!), huge blue eyes, beautiful smile and can tear up the screen. Loved him in Jarhead, looooved him. (bonus points for finding a picture with my main man, R.I.P yo)
















3.Mathias Nygard a.k.a. Warlord Nygard. Now before we all get salty please note that underneath all that red makeup and fur is a tall, longhaired, crystal blue eyed B-A-B-E. Blame this one on Michael, he insisted on playing the Turisas dvd around me.






























4. Justin Timberlake
BO-RING typical crush, right? Wrong! Homeboy can dress, dance and sing! And have you ever seen him on SNL? Hilarious.

















5.Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Dimples, big smile, nice eyes and a banging body. I'll take it to go please.


But like I said, I have a Michael of my very own and really would prefer only his tongue down my throat plus Wild is so much cooler than Pitt :)

No comments: