Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Influence

I am so original, NOT. I am copying my "very best good friend" (name that movie) and making a list of the people who have impacted me. She was able to narrow hers down to the top 10 and semi put them in order, I however cannot do the same. Nana Faye is much more dedicated than me, obviously.

Instead of putting their names I will just put what they did. Which one are you?

Made me, raised me, cried and laughed with me.
Funniest person I know, taught me everything I know about music and how to survive high school and life
Made me, raised me, taught me about fear and strength.
Has turned into such an interesting, funny, intelligent and charismatic man. Favorite drinking buddy
My second mother, her death changed me completely. I will never be the same in bad and good ways
Opened me up to reading new books.
Introduced me to raves, shows, and blond hair and so so so much more.
Changed every ones lives for the better and for the worse. I am still mad at him but I miss his smile.
Taught me about growing up and the silly things people will do when they are "in love".
Taught me about fashion, make up and hair and about Sailor Jerry Rum and Cokes.
Was the gateway for some many good people coming into my life. Introduced me to Funny girl and Cherry Root beers
Turned my world upside down, swept me off my feet and turned me into melted ice cream.
Dyed my hair, took me on my first bus ride and first funeral. Opened up my world to local punk shows and a little bit of fearlessness
Taught me about money, cars and sacrifice and how to smoke
The funniest old man I know and taught me a lot about grieving
Gave me good boy advice and always lead by example. Still cracks me up
Made me laugh, broke my heart, taught me how to drink
Saved my life more than once
Used to be best friends. His absence in my life taught me a lot about growing up and how quickly things and people can change. Breaks my heart to this day
Taught me how to act

No comments: