Friday, March 13, 2009

My boy


"Oh boy, if you ever have to let me down in this world, my life surely would be upside down. If you ever find that your peace of mind is shattered in so many ways and I find my feet down on lonely street, I’ll be stood there waiting for you.Boy you got me. Oh yeah, let me look into your deep blue** eyes. Let me share every moment, every sweet surprise. See that I have grown and need mercy shown. There’s a window to my heart. If I find my feet down on lonely street,I’ll be stood there waiting for you,Boy, you’ve got me high. Boy, you’ve got me high. Boy, you’ve got me high Boy, you’ve got me high. But if I find my feet down on lonely street, I’ll be stood there waiting for you. Boy you’ve got me."

-Oh Boy, Duffy








**orginal lyrics say "Brown eyes"

No comments: