Monday, March 2, 2009

Naked numero uno

My Michael brought me (naked!!) Michael Pitt. I am so lucky.

So I am sitting at my desk looking at townhomes and apartments that I wish I could afford and feeling very sorry for myself until I see my very handsome Michael walking up with a cherry coke slurpee and the vintage purse his mother gave me yesterday. I was so surprised to see him I instantly got butterflies in my stomach and regretted not putting more effort into how I look today. He said "Hi Baby" and handed me my drink and purse and then kept eyeballing the purse like I should open it. Inside my amazing vintage oversized clutch purse was the dvd for dreamers and a note marked "meine liebe". So me and Michael wish we were german, SO WHAT?! I thought I'd save him that awkward squirmy feeling people get when you read their letters in front of them so I set it aside. I walked him to the door, gave him a kiss and came back to read the note, it's private so I won't share it but just know that GODDANG I love that Michael of Mine.

P.s.

did I mention the movie he brought me features numero uno NAKED?!

No comments: