Friday, March 20, 2009

Things I want part deux























These will be great for summer. I'm a big fan of the gladiator sandal





















Love this, with a cute little cardigan and some flats.

























So cute for spring, with my new dark denim jacket and some cute heels? Or as a swim suit cover up? Can't quite decide


























Perfect for Oregon, simple but still cute. I'm thinking my grey crew neck tee and faded skinny jeans with some cute sandals
























Love this w/ black leggings, some flats and a messy pony tail
























This would probably be cuter on my sister. She pulls off yellow a lot better than me.
Yay or nay Megan?


oh yeah and HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!

2 comments:

megan beals photography said...

YAY to the shirt! Not to mention the rest of it...total cuteness

ernelizabeth said...

I thought of you as soon as I saw it. Yellow looks so good on you, jerkules.